Tuesday, May 22, 2012

As a former student of yours, one who took your apologetics course in the fall of 2008, I remember your references to what at the time was your forthcoming work, Christian Apologetics. That semester, I put it on my reading list and looked forward to its completion and arrival. With your works release, I promptly picked up a copy and began working through text. Christian Apologetics has more than exceeded my expectations. It is thoughtful, thorough and well written. Certainly the breadth and scope of the work lays not only a foundation for those with interests in apologetics, but also seems to build the first, second and third floors. Having sat through your tutorials and read a number of your works, I wanted to take the time to thank you and commend you for the effort and commitment you have so consistently demonstrated in furthering the cause of the cross. Undoubtedly you have been one of the biggest influences in my life as I work to cultivate my mind. --Ryan Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment