Thursday, November 17, 2011

A New Review from Amazon

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars An enlightening and enriching academic read!, November 17, 2011
This review is from: Christian Apologetics: A Comprehensive Case for Biblical Faith (Hardcover)
I have always been interested in the subject of apologetics and this has been the perfect book for me. The author has taken some rather difficult arguments and boiled them down so that the average person can lay hold of them. It is an academic work, but is extremely far from being dry. Many strictly academic books that I have read in the past have bored me to tears and put me in a coma. This book is a great read for not only the lay person interested in apologetics but also for pastors or church leaders wanting more education or a brush up on their apologetics. I am a stay at home, home schooling mother of three, and I can read this book on the playground while my children play or in bed at night before I sleep. It is actually enjoyable to read. Also, if you are someone who is interested in the existence of God, or the Christian faith, I think this would be the perfect book for you. The arguments are explained thoroughly and the author doesn't leave any loose ends untied. The author is fair to both sides of the arguments. So buy it, and read it, and enjoy it!! It pairs nicely with a good cup of coffee, or a nice glass of red wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment